Somerset Community Pharmacies Bank Holidays 2023
Pharmacies should now have received the proposed hours for the August bank holiday 2023.
Action for Pharmacies:
- Please display the relevant poster for your area. If your pharmacy has shutters at the windows please ensure that the opening hours sheet is clearly visible.
- For daily pick up patient prescriptions please remember to make arrangements and ensure that the prescriber is aware of your opening hours.
- Please use your Profile Manager login to update NHS UK and DoS to reflect the opening and closing times of your pharmacy.
- For those pharmacies who have been commissioned by us to open over the Bank Holiday period please use the online South West Community Pharmacy Bank Holiday Activity Form to record your activity for the hours you have been asked to open and submit to the team by no later than Friday 8 September 2023. Please note your recorded activity will only be accepted through the online activity form. Payments will only be made for online submissions so please use this route to ensure you are paid. For ease when completing the online form there is also a printable version of the Bank Holiday 2023 activity form for help recording the activity throughout the day.
- Any pharmacies open after 5pm are also asked to email in the BH 2023 activity form after 5pm to show demand hour by hour after 5pm to help inform future commissioning decisions to email@example.com
Final rotas will also be available here, together with maps outlining the pharmacies open on the Bank Holidays in the region.